Tonight the final round of the Clash of Communities is held at Kyalami Circuit South Africa.
Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit (from Khaya lami, My home in Zulu) is a motor racing circuit located in Midrand, Gauteng province, South Africa. The circuit has been used for Grand Prix and Formula One races and has hosted the South African Grand Prix many times. Among the Formula One races held at the track the 1977 South African Grand Prix stands out, as it is principally remembered for the fatal accident that claimed the lives of race marshal Frederick Jansen van Vuuren and driver Tom Pryce. In recent years, the area surrounding the circuit has developed into a residential and commercial suburb of Johannesburg. More recently, Kyalami has played host to five rounds of the Superbike World Championship from 1998 to 2002 and later in 2009 and 2010, the season finale of the Superstars Series in 2009 and 2010, and the South African round of the 2008–09 A1 Grand Prix season. International racing returned to the circuit in November 2019, when it hosted the 2019 Kyalami 9 Hours, serving as the season finale of the 2019 Intercontinental GT Challenge. It is scheduled to host the inaugural 6 Hours of Kyalami on 6 February 2021, as part of the 2020-21 FIA World Endurance Championship.
Join us for a lap with “Coach Dave” in the Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo
Representing SRHI at tonights race:
- Yanniek Vallenduuk driving the Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT3
- Koen Septer driving the Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Evo
- George Boothby driving the Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo
- Nard Cox driving the BMW M6 GT3
- Matus Markech driving the Mclaren 720s GT3
- Sebastian Sorrisino driving the Lexus RC F GT3
- Simon Zimmerman driving the Bentley continental GT3
- Dave Junior driving the Mercedes Benz AMG GT3 Evo
- Joris Eveleens driving the Honda NSX GT3 Evo
- Sem Spenkelink Driving the Porsche 991 II GT3
Be sure to join the stream 20:25 CET (19:25 GMT)
SRHI – Virtual cars, Real drivers